DVC Rent/Transfer Membership Plan Question

Massachusetts

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
From the "Required Reading Before Posting -DVC Rent/Transfer policies thread:

"When purchasing a Rental Plan, once payment has been sent, you will be re-directed to another page to complete registration in order to receive the plan icon under your username. Please make sure that form is also completed as the icon is needed before a rental thread can be approved."

So after making my payment (receipt in my email) I did not complete the second form as it appeared redundant and it was a web address that I did not recognize. I closed the window and went back to the Rental Thread and prepared my thread. The thread was submitted for review. Was the thread removed because I did not complete the second form on the other website? If so how do finish the process now that I have made my payment for the Silver Plan.

I have points that expire May 31.

This has been resolved. :)

For those who may not know, you do have to complete the Pop-up window that asks for additional information. This info goes into the database Chuck & I use to set up plans. When the transaction doesn't make it to the database, we do not know that a payment was made. Also, just FYI, neither of us has access to the payment system itself. The administrator / owner takes care of that.

This thread (pinned near the top of the Rent/Transfer Board) explains what to do if you make a payment, but do not have a rental plan icon showing within 24 hours:

NOTICE: Did you make a payment for a Rental Plan but the ICON isn't Showing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter