DVC resale availability

Dean

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
The drought of DVC resales sure seems to be over. The Timeshare store sure has a nice group of them though the prices are a little high. www.atimeshare.com, also has about the normal amount listed. I thought it was interesting that there was at least one resale listed on both sites. The WLV resale for basically DVC prices was also a bit amusing. Ther price would be $74.25 pp with closing as listed, definitely not enough of a savings to make buying through resale worth it.

Doesn't seem worth the effort to go outside Disney if you still have extra fees on top of the points! And I love the option of Disney finacing for tax purposes!
Kathy:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Maybe we have bad times comming. DVC may be the first to go with people facing layoffs.

I agree DVC and WDW vacations would probably be the first to go. Even if you own out right you still have dues and passes.

We are closing on a DVC purchase soon for $60 dollars a point, that saved us just a little under $15 a point; if you include the closing cost of the resale corp. I believe each individual should shop until they are comfortable with their purchase and then GO FOR IT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter