DVC Resort Images for Signature Lines

vascubaguy

DIS Veteran
EDIT: I have since created more of these... you can see them all by CLICKING HERE!!!

I created a few DVC resort images and figured I'd post them for anyone that might want to use them in signature lines, etc. OKW and SSR are in my sig line... but here are the other resorts:

bcv.jpg

bwv.jpg

vb.jpg

Here's 2 for VWL:
vwl.jpg

vwl2.jpg

Here's 2 for HHI:

hhi.jpg

hhi2.jpg

Enjoy! :goodvibes

EDIT: Please check the Signature Guidelines to make sure your signature is in compliance. You can only have 3 images and the width can not exceed 550 pixels. Each of these images are 400 pixels wide, so if you want to use 2, they need to be on separate lines (see my signature for example).

Cool thanks!!!!!
Are you a member now?? You were responding to my thread when I was frustrated about closing....if you are then WELCOME HOME.
Can't wait to take my first trip home.

Disneygrl36 said:
Cool thanks!!!!!
Are you a member now?? You were responding to my thread when I was frustrated about closing....if you are then WELCOME HOME.
Can't wait to take my first trip home.

Yup, I'm officially a member. Closed on my resale and already did an add-on and booked my first ressies for March/April 2006 at BWV. :rolleyes1 :cool1:

EDIT: Disneygrl36, in your sig line, don't forget to put the IMG flags around the web address... or if click on the "Picture" button to insert the web address.

Okay, I need help. How do I put one of those in my signature? Sorry to ask but please help me. (UPDATE: I figured it out! Woo Hoo!!)

Thanks Vascubaguy!!!

Thank you so much! They all look great! :)

Thank you very much , those are really nice.

Am I the only one that doesn't have a clue how to get YOUR DVC image into my signature? (edited...thanks for your help in getting it into my post)
You are so great to provide these beautiful images.

pick the one you want

using your mouse - move over on top - click the right side

pick copy.

then go your profile (user CP), go to signature, click on the picture (IMG) then just paste it - remember to enclose with the other (IMG)

I am sure the techs can do better.

LoveToDisney said:
Am I the only one that doesn't have a clue how to get YOUR DVC image into my signature?

You can get the URL (web address of the image) by right clicking on the image and selecting properties.

Then you can just copy the line below but put in the URL of the image you would want instead.

url]

That should work!

spiceycat said:
pick the one you want

using your mouse - move over on top - click the right side

pick copy.

then go your profile (user CP), go to signature, click on the picture (IMG) then just paste it - remember to enclose with the other (IMG)

I am sure the techs can do better.
Thanks so much!!!!!

great job! don't mind if i help myself :)

where did you get the transparent logo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter