DVC resorts with splash area by pool?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Or whatever it's called. It's a big area where water squirts up in fairly random spots/intervals. They're also at MK, Epcot, and DTD. I'm pretty sure Kidani has one. I'm most interested in knowing about OKW-do they have one? And anywhere else?

Kidani may be the best splash area.

SSR has a splash area by the Grandstand pool. The new Paddock featurd pool has a kids play area, but that is kinda in a shallow wading pool. I think the Springs pool has 1 or 2 splash items, too.

Ssr also has a cute donald duck one by the main pool as well. My kids love the one at blt. The very best themed one is kidani.

Not dvc but pop century has a nice one.

The WL geyser is the biggest one ;)

For some reason, I now have a fear of my grandaughter climbing over the fence into the WL geyser area, so she can play in the "splash area". Since no one's mentioned OKW, can I assume that they don't have one?

I've been researching this extensively bc I have Little ones who need shallows. I am most impressed by the ones at SSR (they have 3 plus an awesome playground). I'm especially impressed with the newer one at the paddock bc the kiddie slides end in very shallow water.

Bwv has wading pool that's shallow but not zero entry.

BLT has one that's not too exciting but safe. Contemporary's is more "fun".

Like the pp said, pop is great and my dd3 loves loves loves the splash area at AoA (worth taking a pool-hop there even if you stay DVC).

Kidanis is good but mine are very little and I'm afraid they'd be run over!!

I'm excited to try the one at GF bc the kiddie slides end in almost zero depth!! Yay for littles!!

I haven't found anything at OKW but I don't know that resort well either.

Hth.

I've been researching this extensively bc I have Little ones who need shallows. I am most impressed by the ones at SSR (they have 3 plus an awesome playground). I'm especially impressed with the newer one at the paddock bc the kiddie slides end in very shallow water.

Like the pp said, pop is great and my dd3 loves loves loves the splash area at AoA (worth taking a pool-hop there even if you stay DVC).

I'm excited to try the one at GF bc the kiddie slides end in almost zero depth!! Yay for littles!!

Hth.

ETA:
I just read that pool hopping to AoA is a no-no! We were staying at AoA when we used it. I'd still say the splash area is worth a night there :)

Hth.

The one at the Paddock is awesome my DS loved it. I've never seen Kidani too crazy in the splash area, I think bigger kids prefer the pool and big slide.

Kidani's is a lot of fun for little ones. The big kids do seem to prefer the slide and pool.

Oh great!!! I'm really glad to hear that :)

It was basically empty our entire trip last month. I think I saw two big kids go down the one slide once and other than that it was just a couple toddlers (including my own) sometimes, but usually we were the only family in the whole splash area.

I found the little (handicap accessible) slide in the big pool to be the crazy area with tons of unsupervised kids pushing little kids out of the way and shoving them down the slide! But they never ventured to the splash area!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter