DVC Sliders?

I'm jealous! I checked at several kiosks in WDW on our recent trip and they had nothing left to offer except the Riviera print (which we already had.) Those sliders are really cute!

FYI-
From DVC News.com
Holiday MagicBand Slider Available Free to DVC Members

1700580382370.png

Thoroughout 2023, Disney Vacation Club has offered members a variety of small giveaway items. One of the most popular was a new trinket members could attach to their MagicBands, which debuted back in February.

For the Christmas season, DVC has introduced a new slider. The plastic baubles are purely decorative, slipping onto the strap of any Disney MagicBand. As depicted above, the new release contains snowflake imagery and the words "Happy Holidays", while promoting one's status as a DVC owner.

The sliders are distributed from the DVC sales kiosks at Disney resorts and theme parks. Members are encouraged stop by and inquire regarding availability. They are available only to Disney Vacation Club owners; identity will be confirmed by the cast member before distribution. There is a limit of 2 sliders per member. The sliders are complimentary.

So, the rumor back in June I posted about from a guide was true. Wow. I figured it was bus driver chat. Looks awesome.
I’m happy they were right and did come out with another one!!! I love my sliders! It’s the little things!! 😂

Do you have to be a direct points owner to get these types of freebies?

Do they help to hold the band in place like the ones I've seen on Amazon?

Do you have to be a direct points owner to get these types of freebies?

Do they help to hold the band in place like the ones I've seen on Amazon?
It’s just a decorative piece for your band. I believe as long as you’re a member you should be able to get one. They’ll confirm your membership when you pick them up.

Found a couple more pictures posted online so you can get an idea of how people wear them on their band…

1700581517320.png
1700581857571.png

Last edited:
They have the new holiday sliders at the Disneyland Star View Station DVC Member Lounge in Tomorrowland. I didn't even know about them and I asked the nice people out front as I was leaving for some stickers for the kids and they gave me a set.

Edit - I did this on Wednesday 11/22/23.

Jealous! I won't be at WDW until January 21st (I'm sure sliders will be gone) and won't be at DLR until June (and can't get into the lounge anyway.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter