DVC Tour and different price given?

My point though was that if you hit the minimum new purchase it wasn't an exception.
When my home resort/UY combo wasn’t available before the most recent price increase (in January?), my guide offered to get me a new UY with the understanding that it would basically be a new membership and I couldn’t buy just 25 points. She offered the option a couple of times without my asking which suggests to me it wasn’t an exception she was making because a customer wanted it.

When my home resort/UY combo wasn’t available before the most recent price increase (in January?), my guide offered to get me a new UY with the understanding that it would basically be a new membership and I couldn’t buy just 25 points. She offered the option a couple of times without my asking which suggests to me it wasn’t an exception she was making because a customer wanted it.

As Dean was pointing out it would only have been an exception IF they were going to let you do it at 25 points which it sounds like they weren't. So 50 points was the minimum for new buyers - ie, it qualified as a new membership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter