DVC Villa Grand Floridian First Impressions

Love the hallway to bathroom on entrance to separate washing machine and closet, this is a really nice and logical layout - in fact this is the best layout of any DVC

Better than Kidani? I love the extra bathroom in Kidani at the entrance and that the laundry is there also, for noise reasons. Love the huge balcony on the 2 bedrooms and the master bath. I also love that huge bath and two closest in the 2nd bedroom.

my only (teeny tiny) complaint about staying at the VGF was that the elevator buzzer was annoying. you'd think it would be more mary-poppins-genteel...but maybe they'll change it later...

:)

my only (teeny tiny) complaint about staying at the VGF was that the elevator buzzer was annoying. you'd think it would be more mary-poppins-genteel...but maybe they'll change it later...

:)

I did not notice the sound, but I did notice that the parrot umbrellas on the elevator were cardboard now.

Also the mirrors in the elevators was an antiqued gold that looked weathered.

I just received my special DVC VGF tote bag for adding-on and it is pretty nice, but expensive.

I just signed all the paperwork and sent it back in....so I am officially a VGF owner now.

I just received my special DVC VGF tote bag for adding-on and it is pretty nice, but expensive. I just signed all the paperwork and sent it back in....so I am officially a VGF owner now.

I got one too. It's has a zipper on top and a large logo design on the front. It's very nice.

I stayed in a standard one bedroom for a week in Dec. I'll be back for another week in a standard one bedroom in Jan.

My husband loved VGF so much he didn't want to go home. He never says that. Maybe when he retires in a couple of years we will buy 500 more pts and stay for a whole month.

We are staying in a one bedroom in june (our home resort is AK). Can't wait! we probably cant afford to go there regularly or buy points there, but i am so excited we got in to stay there!!! Thx for the the review~!

We will be spending three nights there before our cruise. I think it looks great and I'm hoping my DH will be impressed when he sees it in person; he's saying it looks too old ladyish.

We will be spending three nights there before our cruise. I think it looks great and I'm hoping my DH will be impressed when he sees it in person; he's saying it looks too old ladyish.

Perhaps it is the victorian theme, but the inside of the units such as the wood floor, top of the line staineless steel appliances,and especially the tub, awesome shower, tv in the bathroom mirror, and super comfy bed are awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter