DVC'ers,ever buy the Disney's 10 days World Pass?

RoutemanDan

DIS Veteran
I saw this pass on paramount international travel.com at 335 bucks.Thats cheaper than a LOS (or whatever you call it now)with the DVC discount.Is this legit? I never heard of this pass before.

Yes, I bought the 10 -day World Pass last summer and it worked out perfect. Although it is typically marketed to the UK and European market, US sales are not unheard of. A nice little plus is that you receive a dining voucher good for breakfast a number of different WDW restaurants.

Here is a link to a LONG thread I started on this last May:

10 day World Pass - Just got mine!!!

Many others have also purchased through Paramount and had excellent service.

Steve :cool:

Is the pass similar to the park hopper in that the days never expire? That might be a good buy if it is!

Originally posted by BrightScouter
Is the pass similar to the park hopper in that the days never expire? That might be a good buy if it is!

No. The 10 Day World Pass expires 20 days after the date of first use.

According to mousesavers.com noone ships this type of pass to the United States anymore-only to the UK. I know you can have it shipped to someone in the UK and have them ship it to you but is everyone else out of luck?

This type of pass sounds great. I think Disney should offer this to everyone and not just people from the UK. There are many people who stay at WDW for at least 10 days.

Also, isn't the price on these getting pretty close to the cost of AP's?

Since this is not a DVC topic, the TPAS Board is a better spot to discuss this pass.

I'll move it over there for further consideration.

Originally posted by vbfamily
According to mousesavers.com noone ships this type of pass to the United States anymore-only to the UK. I know you can have it shipped to someone in the UK and have them ship it to you but is everyone else out of luck?

This type of pass sounds great. I think Disney should offer this to everyone and not just people from the UK. There are many people who stay at WDW for at least 10 days.

Also, isn't the price on these getting pretty close to the cost of AP's?

This pass is also available from Paramount (DVC California posted the link).

For a comparison to the cost/features of an AP, check this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311800

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter