DVCSince02 Baby Watch

Congratulations!!:banana:

Our sons will have a middle name in common! We are passing down Corey's middle name which is Patrick!

Thank you everyone!

I'm running on very little sleep. I hate hospital beds, they are so uncomfortable, and someone is always walking into your room asking about this or checking on that. I swear, I think there was a camera in our room and as soon as we got ready for a few winks they came in. Another reason to get discharged early.

We are now home and let the craziness begin. Chris is taking the first shift tonight so I can get some sleep. I've had a total of 4 hours of sleep since 4am yesterday.

I'll post pics and give a run down on the whole thing (well most of it) as soon as I can.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes and keeping us in your thoughts. I really felt the love and support.

PS - I am soooooooooooo glad I'm not pregnant anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hope you get some sleep sometime soon Jen - cant wait to hear all about it :hug:

I am getting quite broody now :hug:

PS - I am soooooooooooo glad I'm not pregnant anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

We would have never guessed! :lmao:

Glad to see you are in the comfort of you own home. Get some rest.

Congrats!! I tried to play SPY and hunt down the hospital photos....not very many hospitals in DE, but to no avail. Guess I'll just have to wait like everyone else :)

CONGRATS !!!!!! :yay: :yay:

WELCOME EVAN !!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Glad you're home....get some rest !!!!!

and.....go eat some CAKE !!! :woohoo:

Congrats!!!!!

Poor Evan will be a Disney child. :lmao:

He has all of us to help him with his Disney gene.

:welcome:
BABY EVAN!!!​

So happy to hear all is well!!!! Can't wait to see the photos!!!

Congrats from Mark & I!!!​

Welcome to baby Evan and congrats to you Jen! I'm so glad to hear everything went off without a hitch and the two of you are home, safe and sound :cloud9:

Congrats. Glad to hear all is well and here is some pixie dust that you gets some rest.pixiedust:

Congratulations!!:banana:

Our sons will have a middle name in common! We are passing down Corey's middle name which is Patrick!

Same thing we did. DH is Gene Patrick, DS Daniel Patrick.

So glad to hear of Evan Patrick's safe arrival! I have been watching this thread all along and suffering with you when there was no room at the inn...also something I went through.

Hope you start to get a bit of rest!
Daneen

100_2320.jpg

I always buy the kids a special hat to wear home from the hospital, and since he is a souvenir from our last trip I thought this was very appropriate.

100_2324.jpg

Home napping. Poor thing scratched his face already.

100_2326.jpg

So far so good. Sleep hasn't been too bad yet.

I plan on posting the days events of Thursday, but it's going to take me a while to type out, so stay tuned.:rolleyes:

Aaaawwwwwww...

Why do newborns reduce me to tears? What a cutie Jen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter