E-bay advice

Mic

<font color=purple>They can take away my freedom b
I have never listed on e-bay, but occassionally I check it out just to see what is being offered. I have lots of Disney Store outfits and tee-shirts that my kids have outgrown, and I was thinking I could list them there instead of adding them to the usual yard sale fare. My husband bought me a new digital camera for Christmas, so I could add pictures if I needed to. Has anyone done something like this before? Would it be worth the trouble, and should I list 1 outfit/shirt at a time, or maybe do a "lot" of several items that are the same size? Any advice would be appreciated.

You will probably be surprised by how much better you do on ebay than in your own gargae sale (unless you get a lot better prices than we do around here!). If the outfit is nice and in very good condition, put it on by itself. If you have several items that aren't as nice, do them as a lot (you'd be amazed what people will buy in a lot! LOL). Be sure to weigh them ahead of time and calculate the shipping, so you can put it on your listing. I hate it when items say "buyer to pay actual shipping". I want them to go ahead and tell me - to save me having to email them to find out. I've had good success with ebay and really like it. Good luck!

And definitely put the word "Disney" in the title of the auction as well as size. EX: "Disney 5 pc. Lot Girls Size 4" or whatever size and how many pieces it has. I have found people prefer buying a lot instead of paying for shipping on just one outfit, unless of course it's a really special outfit like a party dress or such. Have fun. It's a great way to earn extra.

Try Yahoo Auctions too. The fees are lower and you can be more selective regarding who places a bid. I found that those with fewer feedbacks or none on ebay often ended up bidding and winning just for fun, but not paying afterwards.

Wanda

I've used ebay and are really doing good on my disney store outfits...put Disney Store in the title somewhere, most of my stuff had very little wear and a few outfit sold at my buy it now price, I'm a happy camper......more $$ for the Disney fund!!! My camera's not that great either so you may do better if you can get a decent photo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter