E-Coli changes vacation plans!

RoseNJ

Mouseketeer
I posted my women's only vacation on this board a few weeks ago and boy, have my plans changed! Two weeks ago my mother-in-law was put into the hospital with an uncontrollable fever and kidney infection. It took a week of tests to figure out she had an e-coli infection. They let her come home this past Saturday on antibiotic treatment but she decided there was no way she could go to WDW a week later! She cancelled, her best friend cancelled, and then my sister-in-law decided that she should stay home with her mom too! That left me with a BWV reservation and non-refundable airline tickets. And no less, next Sat. is my birthday! Well, with a lot of hustling around we changed over tix to my DD and DS and now I will be posting over on the family board about my trip with the kids next week. Wish me luck!
P.S. Anyone here ever go solo to Jellyrolls? I was thinking about doing that when I needed an evening break from the kids.:jester:

I am so sorry that you have had so many problems.

I hope you have a happy trip anyway.

Thank goodness your mother is doing alright now. At least you didn't have to cancel the trip entirely.

I haven't been to JellyRolls solo or otherwise. I hear that it's a fun place, though.

Katholyn

I went to Jellyrolls with some fellow CMs a few times and we always had a blast. One night, a bunch of us were there and most of our group decided to call it a night because they had to get up early for their monthly lifeguard re-test, and everybody decided to leave. Well, I decided I was having too much fun, so I stayed, so I guess you could technically say I was there solo. I was there for at least 2 more hours and I never felt self-conscious or out of place. I had a good time. You don't have to sit at a table at Jellyrolls, you can stand at the back, or sit on a stool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter