E-Mails from Mickey???

allie5

<font color=blue>WARNING! DHL men should be cautio
I seem to remember, long ago, before I had kids (!!!!!!!!), that you could get e-mails sent from Mickey regarding your up-coming visit??

Is this still the case, and if so where do I sign up??? My DD would get a big kick from this!! I know I could get DH to make one up and send it from work, but it wouldnt be the same!!

If anyone has any info on this or thinks it might exist, I would be grateful to hear about it!

Allie:cool:

I have not heard of this, but what fun it would be if its true!

Anybody out there know about this?

If you can't find it... here's another idea as well. I mailed my kids postcards from their favorite characters while we were in Disney. They are preschoolers though so I can get away with it. :p I sent them from characters who interacted with them, and mentioned the stuff that happened. Dd3 got hers yesterday, I'm hoping ds4's comes today.

A kind Dis'er who was at WDW a few weeks before us sent my dd a postcard from Mickey saying how much he was looking forward to seeing her. She thought it was great and was really excited to receive it

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter