E-nights back?

Disnydad

DVC Member -- OKW
I read this morning on the Passporter boards that E-nights are now scheduled for two nights in November. That's the only place I've seen it so far.

November 21st, 8-11
November 24th, 9-12

:)

I hope e-nights are in effect in May when Piglet203 and I go. The early entry mornings don't really affect us as much as e-nights do. I have never,in the eight times I have been to WDW, done an e-night. I'm extremely looking forward to doing this. I think it will be a lot of fun. If not, we will have a great time nonetheless. I don't see why they would have them around Thanksgiving and not when we go (May 25- June 5) so I think things are looking positive for us.

195 days to go!!!!!!!!

Mickey76:)

Despite the disapearence of EE, I think E-Nights will stay around because you pay money to get in (to pay for the rides and the CM's). Plus, it isn't every week, only 2-12 times a month.

I suppose when it's most crowded, like Thanksgiving and Chistmas week, they will have them.

I put this on the Theme Parks board, at RADP they're saying Disney had the MK open late those two nights, then changed the hours to close early and added E-night. There is also a rumor that Disney is reopening hotel rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter