E Ticket Lounge Chia Pudding

BeaconSlash

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

We recently finished a stay at Disneyland Hotel and made frequent use of the E Ticket Lounge.

They had a chia pudding that was just fantastic. Had it for breakfast every morning, and I would really like to replicate it for home life.

There are a ton of chia pudding recipes online, but I'm having difficulty replicating theirs from anything I'm seeing online. There weren't very many seeds compared to most recipes, but it was very light and fluffy.

Does anyone have an ingredient list or copycat recipe I can try? Is it even possible to reach out to them directly and ask? I didn't think about it until we were gone from the resort.

Thank you!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was the only one who raved about the chia pudding.

I make it for breakfast everyday with fresh raspberries. I'm not sure if it's like the one at the hotel (it tastes the same to me) but I do a full cup of vanilla almond milk with 2-3 tbsp of chia seeds in a smaller mason jar. The key is to shake it (or stir if you prefer) once, let it sit, shake it again, let it sit, then shake it again. This is what helps distribute the chia seeds equally and makes it fairly fluffy.

We stock up on the stuff everytime we go. Tried recreating it at home, but never comes close. Easier to leave extra space in the cooler and have it for the following week.

Ahh, I figured it was whipped coconut cream to have it so fluffy. I've been trying to replicate it with that, but while I think I can get the consistency right, it comes out tasting too much of coconut.

But yah, I had a bowl full every morning with a pile of berries and it was great. If I can replicate it for home, I will be a very happy guy!

We stock up on the stuff everytime we go. Tried recreating it at home, but never comes close. Easier to leave extra space in the cooler and have it for the following week.
That'd be great, but unfortunately I live many hours of flying away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter