Earl of Sandwich Review

Priorityonecb

DIS Veteran
We were on the dining plan. 2 adults and 2 daughters, 15 and 9.

May 31- Earl of Sandwich

Dh: Carribean Jerk Chicken, cupcake and iced tea. (loved it)
Dd9 and I shared: Tuna melt, cupcake and iced tea. (we both loved it and it was more than enough to share)
Dd15- BLT, macademia nut cookie, iced tea (loved it!!)

June 6th-

Breakfast:
Dh: Bacon, egg and cheese, fruit cup, iced tea. (he enjoyed this so much, he went back for another!)
Dd's and I all had the BLT, fruit cups and iced tea. Fabulous!!!

We will be going back tomorrow night when we get back to WDW! We enjoyed it very much, and I think it'll be one of our most missed meals when we can't have it!!

Dining plan or not we :love: LOVE Earl of Sandwich - it is a MUST!!! It is so yummy! Thx for the review.

Do you know what hours they serve breakfast?

Can you tell me if they serve any smoothies for breakfast? I'm specifically wondering if they still serve the peanut butter & banana one? :love:

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Hi!
Where are they located in DD? I was looking at my map and I can not find it.
I definitely want to go there ( on the boat from the POR)

Priorityonecb said:
We were on the dining plan. 2 adults and 2 daughters, 15 and 9.

May 31- Earl of Sandwich

Dh: Carribean Jerk Chicken, cupcake and iced tea. (loved it)
Dd9 and I shared: Tuna melt, cupcake and iced tea. (we both loved it and it was more than enough to share)
Dd15- BLT, macademia nut cookie, iced tea (loved it!!)

June 6th-

Breakfast:
Dh: Bacon, egg and cheese, fruit cup, iced tea. (he enjoyed this so much, he went back for another!)
Dd's and I all had the BLT, fruit cups and iced tea. Fabulous!!!

We will be going back tomorrow night when we get back to WDW! We enjoyed it very much, and I think it'll be one of our most missed meals when we can't have it!!

I avoided 'Earl' for a while, but on my last trip, I finally broke down and gave it a fair shot. Was I ever surprised! Those sandwiches were great! There's no doubt that I'll be back there in December prior to a visit to the ole' Adventurers Club! :thumbsup2

My family & I love the Earl Of Sandwich. Everytime we are at WDW we always make sure to eat there at least 2 or 3 times. My favorite sandwich there is the All American with no Cranberries.

Yummy! I am not sure we have an afternoon planned where we can get to DTD...but if we do, this is our CS meal for sure! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the review of Earls! Love their turkey sandwhich!

Someone has already asked this but I don't see an answer yet. Does anyone know what time they begin serving breakfast??

Thanks!

"The Earl" is the best bargain in WDW. Great sandwhich's...A Cob salad that my DW craves until our next trip and the it will be the cheapest meal you purchase on the property !!!!

PrincessPaczki said:
Hi!
Where are they located in DD? I was looking at my map and I can not find it.
I definitely want to go there ( on the boat from the POR)
I'll ask this too. How is it we have never seen this place any of our prior trips? Sounds tasty!!! Did it used to be something else and now has this name? Last time we were there was in 2003.

PrincessPacki,
You asked where they were located; they are in the Marketplace. We enjoyed it too when we were there in October. Yummy!

Earl of Sandwich is my favorite place to eat at DtD! We always go there on days we can't go to the parks.

The Price is Right! and I love the Frenchy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter