Earl of Sandwich Review

We love EOS. we eat there every time we go to DTD. However, I don't know if we will make it there this time because of how we have planned everything out. But you never know, plans can change or get switched around a little.

Michele

I think I must be one of the only ones who was extrememly disappointed with EOS. The kids got grilled cheese and it was gross. It tasted like they used lard/grease instead of butter to grill it. Dh and I werent thrilled with out sandwhiches. I forgot what I got but I only ate 1/2 and I was sick on the plane later that day.

Definately not a do over in my book

chip1 said:
PrincessPacki,
You asked where they were located; they are in the Marketplace.

Where in Marketplace. Near what?:) I am very curious as to how I missed it. Marketplace is a lot of territory.

DW and I enjoyed a midday break there last year. The quality was high, and the price was quite reasonable. When you're ready for a break from burgers and chicken nuggets, this is the place. :earsboy:

If you're coming from the bus stop (which is where I always come from), it will be on the left hand side, past Wolfgang Puck's Express. It's in the same spot where the Gourmet Pantry was (I think).

Hawaiian BBQ - Hawaiian BBQ ham, fresh pineapple and Swiss cheese. - $4.95

This is the BEST sandwich- I loved it and have craved it many times since out trip last year.

BEWARE- For kids- the peanut butter and jelly sandwich was served warm, toasted I think- YUCK :crazy: , my 3 year old wouldn't touch it. I am sure you could ask for it cold but we didn't know ahead of time, I brought it back and they replaced with a grilled-chesse, no problem! :)

We love the Earl of Sandwich - talk about it a lot at home! I like the Beef and Bleu, DH the Jerk Chicken and DD the Turkey Swiss. In August, we're staying at SSR, so just a quick stroll away when we feel peckish - here's a meny for those who are interested.

http://www.earlofsandwich.co.uk/

An update from our final trip to Earl of Sandwich...we got a bit of Disney magic to go with our yummy sandwiches!

Dh got the...something that starts with an S with peppers in it and he said it was fabulous.

Dd 15 and I both had the BLT's again. Yummy as ever! That bread is just to die for!

I asked if we could order Dd9 a half tuna for the $1.99 kids sandwich price and he said no, only the ones listed. I said okay, just give me the regular tuna. I knew she couldn't eat a whole sandwich, but that is what she wanted! He leaned forward to her and said "I am going to give you the kids price....just this once okay?" :goodvibes He rang it up as a kids turkey and swiss...but gave her the tuna. Even though it only saved us $3...major Disney brownie points for it anyway!

We didn't like it either. None of my three kids ate their sandwiches - DS9 who is a PB&J freak at one bite and the girls 6 & 3 at a little of their sandwiches. I don't remember what I got but it was ok - nothing to write home over. We won't eat there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter