Earl of Sandwich Tomato Soup Recipe

marjie8230

Mouseketeer
The best tomato soup I have ever had in my life was at the Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney. I am not a tomato soup person and for the last 18 months I have been fondly recalling this fab soup. Basically, it was offered at checkout for $1 or something and I thought my husband would like it. I practically ate all of it and he was ticked (not really.) :bounce:

Does anyone out there have the recipe??? :confused3 Please provide and I will be deeply indebted.

Thanks. :paw:

By the way, I can totally recommend this restaurant for a reasonably priced and quality casual meal in Downtown Disney. :cheer2:

I love that place too but haven't tried the tomato soup, it sounds delicious! Bumping this up for you (and me :) )

Bump....a few years later. It's amazing and I want to make it today! (It's a rainy day here in Orlando and perfect for some delicious tomato soup!)

OMG PixyDusted! How in the world did you manage to find this thread 3 years later?!? :lmao:
Sorry, I can't help with the recipe!
I'm craving some tomato soup now though....and I don't even like tomato soup!:rotfl2:

I'm going to copy this request to our Disney recipe thread & move this thread to the Cooking board.

I checked our index http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1777635 and this recipe has not been posted. If you check post #4, there are some suggestions about how/where to request recipes. You might want to try yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter