Earliest times for breakfast PS

Bozza

Mouseketeer
Hello there - we fly into MCO from the UK on December 10th. Experience tells me that we'll be awake well before the crack of dawn the following morning.

With this in mind, I thought we'd have a character breakfast the following morning to get us into our first full Disney day. It also gives me the excuse to see how our one year old reacts to character interaction.

Originally I was thinking Crystal Palace and spending the day in the MK, but December 11th is early entry day that day, so it may well be busier and worth avoiding.

Thoughts then turned to either Cape May Cafe or Chef Mickeys and then onto Epcot.

However, being carless, I will have to consider how we will get there, or just grab a cab.

Can anyone advise the earliest PM times for these breakfasts.

Thanks in advance,

Darren

Although I am not 100% sure, I am pretty sure Cape May opens at 7:30 am & Chef Mickey at 7:00 am :)

Animal Kingdom - Donald's Breakfast - 7:30
Cape May Cafe - Beach Club - 7:30
O'Hana's - Polynesian - 7:30
Chef Mickey's - Contemporary - 7:00
1900 Park Fare - Grand Floridian - 7:30
Restaurant Akershus - EPCOT - 8:30
Crystal Palace - Magic Kingdom - 8:00
Cinderella's Royal Table - Magic Kingdom - 8:00

We will be at O'Hana's that morning at 7:30 to celebrate my DS's 5th Birthday!

SHHHH!... this is my little secret I am passing on to you... if you get an early (as in before park opening) priority seating for any of the CM in the parks, you are poised for a great start for your day (assuming that the park does not have early entry that day). We had an 8:05 am PS for CRT in 01/2002. We were done eating and waiting for the rope drop on the Fantasyland side of the castle before 9am... for about the first 15-30 minutes we were almost alone on the Dumbo ride and Cinderella's carousel (I know that we should have tried to get on more exciting rides that have longer lines later, but we did what the kids wanted!). After two to three rides on each we made our way over to see Ariel with only one family in front of us.... great way to start the day at MK!:wave:

pjlla has a great point. We have 8:00 PS for both Crystal Palace and Cinderella's Royal Table on non early entry days at MK. We should be finished eating before the masses arrive at the park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter