• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early 2023 AP Rates Released

Disneykingofkings

Mouseketeer
25% off from early january to i think april; not much available in CL but some decent stuff at AKL CL, GDT CL and some regular rooms around the resort;

25% off from early january to i think april; not much available in CL but some decent stuff at AKL CL, GDT CL and some regular rooms around the resort;
I'm not an AP but hoping they release a visa or general public discount soon! Can you tell me if the cabins at FW are included in the AP discount. If so, what percentage off are they? Thank you!

I'm not an AP but hoping they release a visa or general public discount soon! Can you tell me if the cabins at FW are included in the AP discount. If so, what percentage off are they? Thank you!
I right there with you! Waiting on something for early March!

SavingsResorts

Save 25%
  • For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights January 2, 2023 to February 28, 2023
  • For stays most nights March 1, 2023 to April 30, 2023
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort​
Save 20%
  • For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights January 2, 2023 to February 28, 2023
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside​
Save 15%
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Resort​
Save 10%
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
Disney’s Pop Century Resort​

SavingsResorts

Save 25%
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Save 20%
Save 15%
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Resort​
Save 10%
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
Disney’s Pop Century Resort​
Thank you!

Oddly this isn’t showing up for me even though I have an active annual pass - anyone else having this issue?

Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Riviera Resort
I've checked several dates and I'm not getting anything close to 25% off any of the Deluxe resorts. For example, YC rack rate is $860, discount is $140. That's barely over 15%. Other resorts came out with similar amounts.

I've checked several dates and I'm not getting anything close to 25% off any of the Deluxe resorts. For example, YC rack rate is $860, discount is $140. That's barely over 15%. Other resorts came out with similar amounts.

I’m seeing BWI, YC, BC & GF with rooms at 25% off for my dates. Not a lot of room types, but what rooms are available are at 25%.

edit to add: the discount doesn’t apply on Fridays & Saturdays in January & February. If you’re looking at dates then & including the weekends, it will make the discounts appear less than 25%. The dates I’m seeing at 25% are for Sunday to Thursday night stays. When I added Friday night, it makes the appear to be about 18%.

Last edited:
I’m seeing BWI, YC, BC & GF with rooms at 25% off for my dates. Not a lot of room types, but what rooms are available are at 25%.

edit to add: the discount doesn’t apply on Fridays & Saturdays in January & February. If you’re looking at dates then & including the weekends, it will make the discounts appear less than 25%. The dates I’m seeing at 25% are for Sunday to Thursday night stays. When I added Friday night, it makes the appear to be about 18%.

Thanks, I didn't realize they were limiting the discount for Fri and Sat. I continue to be disappointed in the disccounts being release for AP's and now they're excluding weekends as well. Pre-Covid, AP discounts were ofter 40% or more off.

So you can still apply the discount if your trip includes a Friday & Sat it would just be less?

So you can still apply the discount if your trip includes a Friday & Sat it would just be less?

Yes. Starting March 1, the weekends are discounted as well though. What's really odd though is on at least some of the deluxe resorts, their Fri/Sat night rates are less than the weekday rates- not a bigger percentage discount, a lower rack rate. I don't think I've ever seen weeknights higher than weekends. Below is AK-Kidani, club level with discount. $130 a night less for Saturday vs Wednesday is just odd.

Wed 4/12
$855
Thu 4/13
$725
Fri 4/14
$735
Sat 4/15
$725

Last edited:
Yes. Starting March 1, the weekends are discounted as well though. What's really odd though is on at least some of the deluxe resorts, their Fri/Sat night rates are less than the weekday rates- not a bigger percentage discount, a lower rack rate. I don't think I've ever seen weeknights higher than weekends. Below is AK-Kidani, club level with discount. $130 a night less for Saturday vs Wednesday is just odd.

Wed 4/12
$855
Thu 4/13
$725
Fri 4/14
$735
Sat 4/15
$725

I’m not seeing weekends at lower prices in January. They’re higher as always. The week you’re showing is the week after Easter Sunday (April 9th). I think that’s more a seasonal price change, with the week or so before that higher because of Easter. We were there for Easter pre pandemic & the rates did a similar thing, going down a few days after Easter. Although I don’t remember the specific details of when they went down or how much. Are you seeing it on other weekends too?

edit to add: Mousesavers lists the seasons in their room rates. This is what they have for that period:
April 1-12 Easter
April 13 Regular 2
April 14 Spring
April 15 - May 25 Regular 2.

I think the rates you’re seeing that week are a result of Disney playing with their seasons, not necessarily a weekend discount. That’s the only weekend I can find it happening. I agree, I’d like to see better discounts again too. But until the resorts stop being so full at rack rates, I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

Last edited:
think the rates you’re seeing that week are a result of Disney playing with their seasons, not necessarily a weekend discount.

I was looking in March because they aren't giving much of any discount to weekends in Jan and Feb. It isn't happening at every resort, but it is at several and several different dates in March and April. If it was just seasons changing, you wouldn't see it happening for different weeks of the month and only happening at some resorts. And regardless of the seasonal rates, they are at least giving the full 25% discount on whatever the rack rate is, regardless of the seasonal changes.

I was looking in March because they aren't giving much of any discount to weekends in Jan and Feb. It isn't happening at every resort, but it is at several and several different dates in March and April. If it was just seasons changing, you wouldn't see it happening for different weeks of the month and only happening at some resorts. And regardless of the seasonal rates, they are at least giving the full 25% discount on whatever the rack rate is, regardless of the seasonal changes.

That is definitely unusual for Disney. But good for us I guess!

I am still having an issue seeing AP discounts. I’ve tried incognito/private windows, log out/back in, chrome vs safari and no luck. Does an active AP need to be renewed for the future dates if after the expiration date?

I am still having an issue seeing AP discounts. I’ve tried incognito/private windows, log out/back in, chrome vs safari and no luck. Does an active AP need to be renewed for the future dates if after the expiration date?

I don't think so. Specifically, are you logging out and then while logged out, click on see special offers, then click on the AP offer? That's the steps you have to take for it to work. At that point, when you click on the AP offer, it should take you to the login page. You login, then you should get a page that has a check availability tab. This is what I have to do every time I want to check the rates.

They just released a promo this morning! Nothing spectacular but I saved $225 on our February trip.

This may be the worst discount I've seen yet, but here it is.

Save $100 Per Night
  • For stays most nights December 11, 2022 through December 25, 2022
  • For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights January 2, 2023 through February 28, 2023
  • For stays most nights March 1, 2023 through March 30, 2023
Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Save $40 Per Night
  • For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights January 2, 2023 through February 28, 2023
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Resort
Save $20 Per Night
Disney’s Pop Century Res​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter