early check in?

goofydad621

DIS Veteran
Hi
We are staying at Kadani in a 2 bedroom the last week of January checking in on a Saturday morning, We will get our car rental and then heads towards the resort.
What is the procedure if we grocery shop on the way and our room is not ready for us? Will DVD store our food for us and bring to the room later?

What are the odds of have a room ready at 12:30 or so?

Thanks

Goofydad

They will store your food in their big fridges/freezers, and when you're ready to have them bring it to you, you contact them. You will need to be in the room.

Having the room ready that early is *possible*, but highly unlikely.

If there are other plans you could do instead of shopping on the way to the resort, I would do that; then once you have your room run out to the store. That's the way we're starting to do it now.

thanks
That is what I was thinking of doing is just go check in and head to the park and then shop afterwards the parks close by 9 that night so we can find a super Wal-Mart afterwards I imagine

thanks again
Goofydad

From what we have experienced at Kidani rooms seem to get released about 2:30pm not much earlier but bell services will store all your groceries until it is ready.

thanks
That is what I was thinking of doing is just go check in and head to the park and then shop afterwards the parks close by 9 that night so we can find a super Wal-Mart afterwards I imagine

thanks again
Goofydad

You could be exhausted by the time you get out of the park, and then you want to hunt down a store, shop and unload groceries? Also, your room could be ready when you check in and then you'd be kicking yourself because you didn't stop on the way.

By having your groceries bought and stored at bell services you can enjoy the parks without having to think about shopping when all you want to do is get "home" and relax.

Having been on 100+ DVC vacations, we usually get to the resort between 7 - 8:30. We have found the rooms to be ready about 3 out of 5 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter