Easter week in April (any deals ever?)

oceanmarina

DIS Veteran
Hi all, We usually travel in August on a Bounceback from the previous year and I had priced the Easter week April 11 this year and wow the rates are double what we pay. I’m still in sticker shock. :oI’m curious, do they ever have any deals that week? Thanks, Marina

Yes, they do! My kids are now age 18 and we went to WDW almost every Easter since they were born. Early on, they used to black out Easter week because that was everyone's break. But nowadays the spring breaks are very spread out, so discounts are normally offered. However, the rack rates are very high that week so even with a discount, the rates are still pretty high. Still, psychologically, it feels good to get a discount :) .

Yes, there is usually a discount of some sort. We like August too and sometimes do Spring Break in April. You're right that the Spring Break prices are crazy high. The discounts aren't usually as good as August either, but they do usually have something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter