Easter Week?

conciergekelly

DIS Veteran
How busy is WDW easter week? We went this past July. How does it compare? Also, is it neccesary to book day by day at the 7 month mark at a DVC resort? I won't be very picky. I love them all. Thanks!

I heard was it busy, but we are all booked for easter week at SSR. We leave the Thursday before Good Friday. I don't care how crowded it is because I love Disney World. Well it won't be as hot as July that's for sure. I would just book it. I went last May and I thought it was the busiest I have ever seen it. So who knows.

Lots of Luck! :paw: :cool1:

I have read that the 2 busiest times at WDW are the week of Christmas/New Years (number of days involved depends on what day of the week Christmas is), and Easter Week. It is even more crowded than the summer.

We go every year at this time. Easter can be as busy as Christmas! Just remember to relax and have fun. Take the afternoon off at your resort. Eat before going back at the parks at dinner time.Everyone is eating and you are riding the rides! Oh and get up early to the parks. Fastpasses fly . The fast passes for the day are gone by noon.

The week leading up to Easter Sunday is the busiest week. The week after is slightly better. The parks will be extremely crowded -- but they are all open late. The MK will have 2-3 Spectro parades, Fantasmic at MGM will have 3-shows, etc. Always go to the latest show. At MGM they line up 1.5 hours before the first show. This past Easter, MK had Extra Magic Hours every day and was up until 3:00 am twice that week. Be sure to make all your ADRs. FastPasses will be gone at Noon for the most popular rides. I like using TOurGuideMike for his advice at Easter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter