Eastern 10/18/03 shore excursions, where to go?

4blinkies

Earning My Ears
To all veteran cruisers:
We will be cruising on Eastern 10/18/03. We have two children, ages 5 & 3. We're looking to do some shore excursions, please give us tips on Disney's sponsored ones as well as some suggestions that you did on your own. Are Eastern cruise shore excursions different than Western? Thank you thank you.

There are different excursions at each island, so yes, Eastern are different from Western. I will be on the Eastern 11/29. I am traqveling with a 5 year old boy. Some people here have suggested Coral World and Coki Beach on St Thomas. I guess Coki is a great beach right next to Coral World. They even have a website with coupons www.coralworldvi.com I plan on doing this on my own by catching a cab right from the pier and heading over. I can't wait!!

Our family decided to make the best use of our time on St T and hired a "Godfrey Tours" guide for the day. It worked out great!
He met us at 8:30 am at the ship and had us back by 4pm.
We toured the island incl. Mt Top overlook, went to Coki Bch to swim and snorkle, visited adjoining Coral World w/the kids (which is not to be misssed), while the men went parasailing. Later we all met on the beach for a picnic we'd brought from the ship. Afterwards, our guide took us down town to shop for an hour. It was a wonderful day making special memories.
Enjoy....St T. is just beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter