Easy Chicken Tetrazzini?

mskay

Mouseketeer
I remember someone at work telling me that she made this when she was in a hurry because it was so easy. I just looked it up in my cookbook and their seemed like a bunch of ingredients. Does anyone have an easy, streamlined version recipe for this?

Chicken Tetrazzini

1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
3 Tablespoons butter
2 1/2 cups cream ( I now use the Landolakes FF)
1/2 cup sherry or white wine
4 cups cooked chicken, cubed
1/2 pound thin spaghetti broken in half or thirds, cooked and drained
1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grease a shallow 2-quart casserole.

In a frying pan sauté the mushrooms in the butter.

In a mixing bowl combine the mushrooms with the cream, sherry, chicken and spaghetti.

Place into the prepared casserole and sprinkle with Parmesan.

Bake in a 350º oven for 30 minutes.

Serves: 6 to 8

I think this is pretty easy. It is a great way to use up leftover chicken or turkey. I haven't made this in years, but I used to bring it to a lot of potluck suppers and it went over pretty well.

This sounds great and not too many ingredients! Thanks a bunch. I'll try it this week!

wow chicken tetrazini (SP?) That's one of those dishes that has been around forever and is now coming back! Thanks for posting it.

Beth,

I know what you mean. I haven't made it in over ten years, and I use to make it all the time.

I actually saw it last year on a couple of restaurant menus, as bringing back the oldies in a new light way!

It really can now be made in a low fat version and remain pretty tasty. It comes in handy after Thanskgiving - which come to think of it is only 4 months away!

I am in no means trying to rush away the summer either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter