easyjet ruins my day

Renate_do

DIS Veteran
Hi,

have to tell you this. I´ve been waiting since weeks that easjet releases the winterplan for the flights from Dortmund to Paris. I wanted to book some daytrips.
Today they released the flights...but :guilty: there is only one flight for each direction a day, means the only flight leaves at Dortmund in the afternoon at 3:15pm.

So, for a shortrip you will be at DLRP late on saturday, or you have to take a day off to take the plane on friday.

Usually we took the plane to Paris at 6:45am on saturday morning and going back the same day at 8:45pm.

Okay now we will drive more often.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Renate
I can concur, since we would have had a 7 hour connection wait had we used Easyjet as we did last November.

Reid

That's a pain Renate :(

How far of a drive are you away? Is it do-able in a day?

Hi

its 600km means a 5-6hour drive, would be able to drive, but would be very hard to do. Going up at 3am to be on the road at 4am to reach DLRP at 9am.
Back at 8pm return home at 1am the next day. So you have to be awake for nearly 24 hours and you have to drive and concentrate instead of sitting at the airport or in the plane.
So it would be at least 1 night at a hotel.

Greets Renate

Oh my, yes there is no way I could do that in a day.

Fingers crossed they change the flight times in future to better ones for you :)

Sorry to hear about this Renate. It is so annoying when they change things, especially when they work well in our favour.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter