Eat around the World Progress thread -Postal (most)

missesdisney

DIS Veteran
Picture link....

http://photobucket.com/eatswap

Link to signups:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=23931242#post23931242

Groups:
123SA A1 Character Meals, A Character Meals, H Snacks
AWM A Character Meals, B1 MK, F DTD
BearBear A4 Character Meals, ,B1 MK,,D1 MGM/DHS, H3 Snacks
Disney rider A1 Character Meals, A4 Character Meals,,B MK, C Epcot, D MGM/DHS, E AK, F DTD, G1 Resorts,I Disneyland
Happypooh A2 Character Meals, C1 Epcot, D1 MGM/DHS, G1 Resorts, H3 Snacks, I Disneyland,
Havencruiser C1 Epcot, F DTD, G1 Resorts, H3 Snacks
Hopemax E AK, H Snacks, I Disneyland
Katdisney H Snacks, H1 Snacks, H2 Snacks, H3 Snacks, I Disneyland
KerTggr I Disneyland
Michellepooh A2 Character Meals, A3 Character Meals, A4 Character Meals, D MGM/DHS, H1 Snacks
Mischief Managed A3 Character Meals,A4 Character Meals,B1 MK,C1 Epcot, D1 MGM/DHS, E AK, H2 Snacks, H3 Snacks
MickeyTeacher A Character Meals, B MK, C Epcot,D1 MGM/DHS,F DTD, G Resorts
Missesdisney A Character Meals, B MK, C Epcot, D MGM/DHS, E AK, G Resorts, H Snacks, H2 Snacks,
mla977 A1 Character Meals, A3 Character Meals, F DTD, H1 Snacks, I Disneyland
MrsCharming A2 Character Meals, A3 Character Meals, D MGM/DHS, G Resorts
Nemomom A1 Character Meals, A2 Character Meals, H1 Snacks
notes4theheart A Character Meals, A1 Character Meals, A2 Character Meals, B MK, B1 MK, C Epcot, C1 Epcot, D MGM/DHS, E AK, F DTD, G Resorts, G1 Resorts, H1 Snacks,H2 Snacks
Rlovew C Epcot, C1 Epcot, D MGM/DHS, G Resorts,H1 Snacks,
Tinkerbean H Snacks
SIOH A Character Meals, A1 Character Meals, B MK, E AK, G Resorts, H Snacks
Susiestone A3 Character Meals, A4 Character Meals, B1 MK, C1 Epcot, D1 MGM/DHS, G1 Resorts, H2 Snacks
Tiggermei A2 Character Meals, B MK, C Epcot, H2 Snacks
Tinkerbellsfriend A3 Character Meals, A4 Character Meals, B1 MK, D1 MGM/DHS, G1 Resorts, H3 Snacks

Checked in by April 30th :yay:
Postal to me :cheer2:
Received by me :banana:
123SA:banana:
AWM:banana:
BearBear:banana:
Disney rider:banana:
Happypooh :banana:
SharonD150/Havencruiser:banana:
Hopemax:banana:
Katdisney:cheer2:
KerTggr :banana:
Michellepooh:banana:
Mischief Managed:banana:
MickeyTeacher:banana:
mla977 :banana:
MrsCharming :banana:
Nemomom :banana:
notes4theheart :yay:
Rlovew :banana:
Tinkerbean:banana:
SIOH:banana:
Susiestone:banana:
Tiggermei:banana:
Tinkerbellsfriend:cheer2:

Checking in -- started making farmer Mickey and have a topper planned for GG, have plans for Cinderella, and general plans for Popcorn -- need to order supplies for that one though.

Checking in. I'll be picking up paper to get started this weekend!

Checking in. I'll be going to the Tiki Juice Bar this weekend for inspiration! Have already picked up the supplies I am going to use.

Checking in. I found the paper to match the tile on the buffet tables for the Cape May breakfast.

:wave2: I'm checking in!!!
A1- I have the paper and embellishmentsprincess:
A4- i have a vague idea :idea:
B- Half way donepirate:
C-I got the embellishments
D-Hmmmm yeah I got nothin so far:confused3
E- Embellishments:dumbo:
F- Trying to get an idea..:rolleyes: :drinking1
G1- Went overboard getting embellishments:crazy:
I- DONE!!!!!pluto: :woohoo:

Ooh - what paper is that? I am doing the same restaurant for the regular meal non character.

I found it at that Scrapbook Store in Pigeon Forge. It is white and red squares. The buffets have red & white tile around them, along with some tile that looks like waves.

WHAAAAT it's true I've never been to it and the only idea pics I have to go off of is whatever Google has.
I stuck with paper peicing the sign together right about now.

I've never been to some of my places either. :rotfl2:
Good thing that All Ears website and this one have photos.

I've never been to some of my places either. :rotfl2:
Good thing that All Ears website and this one have photos.

The more I look at the signage the more I'm gonna do just that and throw in some extra little stars with baked goods on them.
I've never been to ANY of the ones I picked.
BUUUT I was slick because 5 of my 9 i have on my dining scheduale, that and I placed myself in groups with people that are doing the rest of the places we're planning to go too. (don't underestimate my sneakyness:tiptoe: :ssst: )
here's the sign I think it'll be a cute paper peice about 3-4 inch's at the largest Star or the biggest size my cricut will do.
REST532_2493.jpg

Checking in. I have sketches of what I want to do. Purchased all my supplies - just waiting :bored: for my new Carts to be shipped! I'm going to have so much fun to play with them for this swap!!!

I am working on one group. I have one element complete and working on the other at the present momment.

Checking in.. haven't started yet though. I do have a general idea on most of my groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter