Eat around the World Progress thread -Postal (most)

Hey Sorry I did get mine I was finally able to get out of moving mode and check the mailbox I did get mine I don't know when they arrived but I do know my mailperson prolly hates me because I didn't get my mail for a week and my stuff took up all 3 parcel boxes.:confused3 JHey I'm an ebayer ok so kill me.
But I love it all can't wait to use them I have made seperate storge boxes for each of the swaps I've done you don't realize how much you sign up for till you get it all back.

On a side note I need some advise from my scrappy sista's:lovestruc
Since I bought a house and the economy sticks my BF and are having to downgrade our hotel choice for WDW of the value resorts which would you reccomend for 2 people going with no kids?PLEASE HELP:worship:
Hugs to you all and have a great weekend :cool1:

Mine came today. I really liked these and will use many of them on existing trips and now have excuses to return. I wish somehow I had gotten a Dole Whip one but I'll have to try to recreate from the photos that were posted. The risks of Swapping - but I got some good stuff I wasn't expected so it's a good risk overall. :cool1:

Edited to add . . . because I reread and was afraid this would be misinterpretted. I completely love what I got and am in awe of the hostess for all of the "special" work she had to do to make it work. I have no complaints.

Hey Sorry I did get mine I was finally able to get out of moving mode and check the mailbox I did get mine I don't know when they arrived but I do know my mailperson prolly hates me because I didn't get my mail for a week and my stuff took up all 3 parcel boxes.:confused3 JHey I'm an ebayer ok so kill me.
But I love it all can't wait to use them I have made seperate storge boxes for each of the swaps I've done you don't realize how much you sign up for till you get it all back.

On a side note I need some advise from my scrappy sista's:lovestruc
Since I bought a house and the economy sticks my BF and are having to downgrade our hotel choice for WDW of the value resorts which would you reccomend for 2 people going with no kids?PLEASE HELP:worship:
Hugs to you all and have a great weekend :cool1:

If it matters - Pop Century is the only one has an indoor bar/lounge. The All Starts don't.

I was just wondering if my package got mailed, missesdisney. I just got home today and all of my accumulated mail was delivered, but my package wasn't in the pile. I was just wondering if I needed to go "postal" on the post office for losing my package or not! :furious: Obviously no big deal if it wasn't sent yet, I was just wondering if I need to be worried or not. Thanks again for hostessing.

Mine came today. I really liked these and will use many of them on existing trips and now have excuses to return. I wish somehow I had gotten a Dole Whip one but I'll have to try to recreate from the photos that were posted. The risks of Swapping - but I got some good stuff I wasn't expected so it's a good risk overall. :cool1:

Edited to add . . . because I reread and was afraid this would be misinterpretted. I completely love what I got and am in awe of the hostess for all of the "special" work she had to do to make it work. I have no complaints.

THanks! Were you in a dole whip group and didn't get one? Either way, I may have one I can send you from one of my groups. let me know!

Maria

Mine came in while I was out of town! Everything is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter