Eat to the Beat

Can you see the show without reservations...meaning if I want to stand in the back (and maybe dance a little :dancer:) do I actually have to enter show to see it?

Boyz II Men attract a large crowd, last year we heard them perfectly sitting on the wall around the pond/pool across from the pavillian. Our adult daughters managed to squeeze in somehow.

Bill From PA

It depends on the artist - some change the songs and some don't. The one or two hit artists will do those few and then vary the others, some have just enough hits to fill the show and others can pick and choose from a longer list. You can arrive early and sit for any show without reservations - the more popular the band the harder this is. Most of the lesser known bands I've been able to get a seat at about 30-45 minutes prior to show with no issues, one I even walked in mid set. I'm planning on an hour and a half early for Boys to Men this year - hoping that is enough as I really don't want to do a TS meal during F&W

Reviving this thread just to report that I got to epcot American Adventure pavilion at 12:30pm and the front right of seating is already filled with standbys, since I'm live streaming and wanted to get a good seat had to buy the liberty inn quick service dining package ($30) and I'm not the only one sitting in the reserved dining package spots, so for anyone coming next year, be aware.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter