Eggroll cart in MK

SCDizneyDawn

DIS Veteran
Hi, the last time we were in the World, the Eggroll Cart in MK (in Adventureland) was gone.

Has anyone noticed the return or possibly a new position for this cart?

My DH and I LOVE these eggrolls! We did try the ones in China over in EPCOT, but they did not seem as good.

Thanks for any help!

It was there as of Jan 15th. I remember walking past making a comment to my DH... "here's your eggrolls", since he had wanted some from Epcot and never got them. It was in Adventureland.

perdidobay said:
It was there as of Jan 15th. I remember walking past making a comment to my DH... "here's your eggrolls", since he had wanted some from Epcot and never got them. It was in Adventureland.

We too were there Jan.15 and 16 and it is there still! It wasn't open anymore, but it was already dark when we got to that area.

Last May they were serving something else from the same cart, so we were very dissapointed. Maybe lots of people were dissapointed and they started serving again!

Thanks for the good news!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter