Email Read Regarding Cancer Patient Meeting Mickey

Madi100

DIS Veteran
So, I've started listening to the podcast while I am working out. I've prepared myself to laugh out loud. I have not prepared myself to cry. What a neat story. Thanks for sharing that. It was very well written.

So, I've started listening to the podcast while I am working out. I've prepared myself to laugh out loud. I have not prepared myself to cry. What a neat story. Thanks for sharing that. It was very well written.

I agree. I was in tears as Pete was reading the letter. It certainly puts a lot of things going on in my life into crystal clear perspective.

I just listened, too, and was very moved. Thank you for sharing that email with all of us.

I was definitely choked up hearing that email. Even when I thought about it later in the day and imagined the visual, it got to me.

I was talking to a friend earlier in the day who said she was in tears at the last email on the show. I must confess, I had them streaming down my face when I listened to it a few hours later. Great story, and a great Mickey. Thanks for sharing - here's to many healthy and happy years ahead for them!

I was weepy too - although it only takes a Hallmark for me to break down like a ninny! I have to brag a little that my DD will be celebrating her 1st Communion in three weeks and has asked that instead of gifts, she wants to make a donation to "Give Kids the World". I am so proud of her that her generosity might actually be able to help another person have the same kind of Disney experience!

I was weepy too - although it only takes a Hallmark for me to break down like a ninny!

Me too! I finally listened to the last of the e-mail from last week and I was a blithering idiot driving down the freeway. What a great story!

BTW, I am also a sympathetic crier...I cry just because other people are crying in front of me. It drives me crazy, but i learned long ago that I have very little control over it.

--Daneen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter