Email show

Thanks for the info.:goodvibes

I've been sitting here since 7am waiting:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I kept telling myself I'll clean the house after I listen to the email show.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now, I guess I'll have to get to work. either that or go read all the locked threads on the community board.;) :rolleyes1popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

I love the DIS :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

thanks for letting us know. It'll be a nice treat when I come back from school tomorrow as its my last day before christmas since it'll be the first time I check again (unless I can sneak it in whilst doing my product design work)

Loot at Pete using internet shorthand. You have become one of them! Depending on how fast you type, you might have saved a half a second by typing thx instead of thanks. :cool1:

Then again, if you aren't savvy with the QWERTY, it may have taken longer to find that x key than it would have to just type the 'anks' part.

I'm just playing. I always find it interesting as people start to slowly slink on over to the internet lingo. I will always boycott internet shorthand!

LOL. TTYL.

kthxbye,

Matt :cool2:

Hey Pete! How are you feeling?! I have been thinking of you!!

Or for M&M sake I will retype!

eypt! R U OK? hahahaha

It isn't posted to the "listen now" option yet. :(

Those of us who just listen online are presently SOL!

It's not posted on Listen Now and there's no download link either, so if you have iTunes, you're in luck. I really hope that it makes the Listen Now features VERY SOON!

Thanks for the show.

Here's an article (referenced several times previously on the boards) about the history of Gorda Cay, as told by the grandson of one of the former owners of the island:

http: //outside.away.com/outside/magazine/0199/9901blackbeard.html

Interesting stuff.

(Looks like my post-count is too low to post links, so you'll have to copy-paste to get there.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter