Email Show???

farmergirl

DIS Veteran
Hi there I was just wondering if I missed something. Was the email show suppose to return this week or no??? I can's seem to find it anywhere. Perhaps I misunderstood. If someone could tell me the scoop on that it would be greatly appreciated . Thank you!:)

I was looking for it as well. I beleive it is supposed to be up today.

Okay thanks everybody I was just wondering because like I said before I could not find nothing and then usually I always just go look on the boards and there has always been a thread about it and this time nothing. Well until now I guess.:)

We are a sad bunch, aren't we? :teeth:

Pete and the gang must be a pretty brave to actually put themselves in a situation where they will be trapped with us for four days at sea! Sorry Pete...there's no GPS on the planet that can get you out of this predicament. :scared:

does anyone have Pete on Speed Dial? I am guessing they are still working out the technical issues they have been having while growing the magic boxes that make all this work.

I see it's up on the main page but still nothing on i tunes.....oh boy oh boy ....I bet enjoyment is just around the corner....:banana: ....:surfweb:

Its up its up....its up everywhere :cool1: .....on the main page and on itunes YAHHHOOOOOOOO...thanks guys.:worship:

Its up its up....its up everywhere :cool1: .....on the main page and on itunes YAHHHOOOOOOOO...thanks guys.:worship:

As is the case every single week, again the iTunes feed is incorrect. They added the mail episode to their feed, but this time BELOW the roundtable show instead of above. As iTunes only automatically adds the top show in the feed, listeners that don't download the show manually, will not get this week's e-mail show.

Please, Dis Unplugged crew, can you use some kind of program that actually generates correct iTunes-feeds, instead of adding them manually? There has not been a single week since the end of November that the iTunes-feed was correct or that the episode was available from iTunes at the same time as on the website.

Could you please address this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter