Email show?

crazytp93

DIS Veteran
Can't seem to find the email show today on iTunes. I am downloading yesterday's right now. Did it come out?

I'm guessing it's delayed due to a combination of things:
Walter's appendix
Pete's check-in at Contemporary, mini review of Kona Cafe
The Pod Squad's subsequent early-morning breakfast meeting/review at Chef Mickey's
Corey and Julie's check-in at Port Orleans Riverside
The squad's efforts to blog the whole thing

I think we need to be patient...a nearly impossible endeavor for me (refresh, refresh, refresh)

I'm guessing it's delayed due to a combination of things:
  • Walter's appendix
  • Pete's check-in at Contemporary, mini review of Kona Cafe
  • The Pod Squad's subsequent early-morning breakfast meeting/review at Chef Mickey's
  • Corey and Julie's check-in at Port Orleans Riverside
  • The squad's efforts to blog the whole thing

If we don't get a PeteRant (tm) on at least one of the items of the list you posted, we'll know something is wrong and to send help. :)

Might I suggest "Werner Burner?" "DiSatribe?"

Love ya , Pete... ;)

PeteRant (tm) - So if something gets me upset and I go off I owe Pete some money?

Possibly. Maybe only if you do it on a podcast. I like DISatribe better, though. MenshaCorp nailed that one. The podsquad is creating it's own language... Bob no longer drives an ECV, it's kaht kam. Pete does not rant, he has a DISatribe... what else?

Possibly. Maybe only if you do it on a podcast. I like DISatribe better, though. MenshaCorp nailed that one. The podsquad is creating it's own language... Bob no longer drives an ECV, it's kaht kam. Pete does not rant, he has a DISatribe... what else?

Chicken nubbets instead of nuggets
MoGeetos instead of mojitos
Cheeter instead of cheetah
Interventions instead of innoventions...

I could go on and on ;)

Has anybody else gotten today's e-mail/voicemail show? I'm supposed to have a voice mail read and can't wait to hear it!

I can, really.....I totally understand if it didn't happen....it's amazing Pete got done what he did! Hugs to Walter!

:lovestruc

It's still not showing up on i-tunes (Thursday) and the link for the e-mail show on the Dis Unplugged home page brings up a blank page for me so I'm assuming is still hasn't been uploaded yet. I'm looking forward to listening to it...wait, I feel that way every week! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter