Email Special

June0802

Mouseketeer
I finally received my first email from Your Disney Travel Planner. :cool1: Only problem is it is not for when I am going. :headache: Here are the details though:

Purchase a 6-night or longer Magic Your Way Package at a Disney Value Resort for travel most nights between April 2 and April 30 and you'll get a special Spring Treat!

Here's your Spring Treat!

FREE!
150 Disney Dollars

When you purchase a 6-night or longer Magic Your Way Package at a Disney Value Resort (at the non discounted regular season price) for travel most nights between April 2-30, 2005, you will receive 150 Disney Dollars per room to spend however you like for dining, shopping and more at select locations across our world.

Your Disney Travel Planner is who the e-mail is from. I've gotten them from Your Disney Travel Planner, but they're never anything important like a rate. The last one I got was for Disney Tickets.

And the email that's listed here can't be used by anyone other than the recipient---been there, tried that.

It figures the first time I'm going to Disney in 15 years and there are no discounts for Disney Visa holders or no general codes. Glad I have been saving!

Why don't you call and ask a reservation CM.I've read where people have codes for times they aren't going -they call reservations and the CM says its a code for their name and they apply it to the time they are going!

MickeyMouseGal - go to disneyworld.com and register there with a login ID and password. Make sure you check a box that says "I want to receive emails about specials" or something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter