embarkation lunch

CesD

Mouseketeer
it'll be our first time on Liberty-- what are the options for lunch? Is the buffet open or should we head elsewhere?

Thanks

yep, the buffet is open. the cafe promenade is also open for small sandwiches and snacks. i think sorrento's (pizza) is also open, but i'm not sure. that's about it - the main dining room is closed, unfortunately.

yep, the buffet is open. the cafe promenade is also open for small sandwiches and snacks. i think sorrento's (pizza) is also open, but i'm not sure. that's about it - the main dining room is closed, unfortunately.
thank you.
Do I have to choose a port arrival time prior to the cruise to can we show up whenever?

presuming you're cruising out of galveston, i have never been there so don't know how their port procedures work. that said, royal doesn't generally have port arrival times like disney does, except on their quantum-class ships which have a different check-in procedure. so, i'm 99% sure you can just show up whenever. boarding in nj and fl usually starts around 11-ish; we try to get to port around 10:30. paperwork will usually have a later boarding time, and sometimes royal sends emails or robocalls telling you to come later, but we always arrive early and have never had a problem; the calls/emails are just because they are trying to spread out the crowds. if you plan to come later, obviously just pay attention to all-aboard time, as that is set in stone.

presuming you're cruising out of galveston, i have never been there so don't know how their port procedures work. that said, royal doesn't generally have port arrival times like disney does, except on their quantum-class ships which have a different check-in procedure. so, i'm 99% sure you can just show up whenever. boarding in nj and fl usually starts around 11-ish; we try to get to port around 10:30. paperwork will usually have a later boarding time, and sometimes royal sends emails or robocalls telling you to come later, but we always arrive early and have never had a problem; the calls/emails are just because they are trying to spread out the crowds. if you plan to come later, obviously just pay attention to all-aboard time, as that is set in stone.
thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter