Embassy Suites?

4forDis

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever stayed at the Embassy Suites on Lake Ave near Downtown Disney?
I've been looking for info on it on these boards but I've never really seen it mentioned.
I'm a big fan of this chain and I hope that I hear some positive feedback on this particular
one.

Also, what is the transportation situation like? Is it a pain to take the shuttle that only runs every 30 minutes? Should we rent a car and drive our selves?

Does anyone know how this place compares to Holiday Inn Family Suites or the Vistiana Resorts? We really want a suite next time we come.

Thanks for any feeback. It's appreciated!

Denise

I have stayed there at ESLBV. It's right up to speed with most Emabassy's. Very nice, clean, great breakfast! Happy Hour isn't as good as most, they only allow two drinks & only serve popcorn & pretzels. Pool is nice, it's indoor/outdoor. Rooms are tropical decor. I like being in the main building, they have additional rooms they added around the pool area but you can be right up against the highway in those & they are far from the food area & main lobby.
Have fun! :)

We stayed there, June '96. We were very pleased with everything. I love the free, full breakfast and the larger-than-average rooms. We were never there for the cocktail hour so I can't comment on that. Our first morning there though, the lobby was packed with about 200-300 people waiting for busses to WDW. We decided to skip that madness and drive our rental car (we continued to do that the remainder of the trip).

Hi...first class hotel in a great location....very pricey for the area, but if you can afford it...go for it.......Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter