Emerald Isle? National

mkymouse4ever

DIS Veteran
Can you go out & pick out your car, lock it take paper down take keys (maybe leave note, taken), and then go back into terminal to retrive family, luggage? Wondering cause this would make it easier if you wanted to check out both sides of the terminal for selection? Or am I just being a pig? :o (embarrased to sign, MKY) :o

I think that would constitute a reserved vehicle which is not allowed. I also do not think you can take the keys and leave.
I would check with National on this.

I have a feeling that if you ASK National, they will say no. I've never done this, because we have a small family & I really don't care that much about what car we get, but if we had an extra adult, I'd split up & call on family radios or cell phones. If DH & I tried this, it would mean leaving our 2 year old alone with the luggage. Do you think that would be a problem? :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter