EMH... staying on property... go or heck no?

I didn't find PM EMH cleared out the park very much, especially at HS and Epcot. Not enough rides to spread people out. Still lots of people at MK even hanging out and eating, etc.

LOVE AM EMH though! If you are THERE for them. If the park opens at 8, be at the gate by 7:30 to be in the front of that line. If it opens at 8 and you get there at 8:30, you missed a lot of prime touring time.
Thank you! Is it the goal to get to the park 30 min before RD? Whether it's an EMH or not? I wasn't sure what time I need to plan to get to the parks on regular days either, so should I go by the 30 minutes before RD rule? :-)

Thank you! Is it the goal to get to the park 30 min before RD? Whether it's an EMH or not? I wasn't sure what time I need to plan to get to the parks on regular days either, so should I go by the 30 minutes before RD rule? :-)

30 minutes before any day should be good!! Even 40 minutes before just because lots of people are thinking 30 minutes before. Beat all those people there :-)

We park hop and believe it or not, we use the EMH's to ride the mainstays, then exit the park and go to the recommended park for the day. It may not show in research, but I have a sinking suspicion that by normal opening, all the people that wanted to get there for EMH but didn't quite make it combine with all the people just coming for the day to make the 9:00 to 11:00 time period very busy. We can get Splash, HM, Mine Train and 7 dwarfs all done and beat most to Space by the time the 9:00 train whistle sounds and we are off to a monorail ride to Epcot.

We always take advantage of EMH, we are able to get so many attractions in, we always finish up after 2-4 hours and head to another park or a rest time. I can't stress enough how EMH helps you do headliners before the crowds start pouring in, many people still don't head to a park until 10:00 or so, this gives you plenty of time ahead of these folks. Wake those teens up early it will be worth it!

AM EMH is a must for us.

PM EMH is a game time decision. Since the parks aren't cleared out it quite often doesn't feel like we are at an advantage for PM hours.

BUT

We also have park hoppers/APs so after we are done ripping up the morning EMH park we move on to an alternate.

I'm more excited for the PM til 1am :)

If it would be more than just Avatarland I would thank about it, but since it's just that part of the park, we will pass. Plus, I don't even want to think about what my 8 year old would be at that time. He likes his sleep and late nights are not worth a crabby kid the next day.

We always do AM EMH and make our FP's for later in the afternoon. We never pay to park hop! We do the AM EMH to do the headliners, then we hit all of the rides we can that have decent lines, have lunch or snack, and use our FP's in the afternoon while we relax and enjoy the park!! Less stressful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter