Emotions Running High

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be my favorite argument of all time. ā€œWeā€™re from the same neighborhoodā€ therefore he canā€™t be a rapist who drugs people. But hey, even if he did weā€™re from the same neighborhood so itā€™s all good. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø. Jersey should be ashamed of you
Well, it certainly explains why he is trolling us.

I will add to the chorus to remove that Webmaster from her duties. She is known to be a close friend to John and Kevin, and her bias towards protecting them clouds her judgment and ability to hear dissenting points of view. No one this close to the owners should be in a position of power on these boards save for you, Corey. We don't need to be censored by the owners BFFs.

By the way, Corey, very impressed with your attitude and statements so far. You seem to be the only one treating this with the gravity it deserves and you should be commended for that. I am confident that if anyone can keep this site and community going, it's you.
I missed the entire situation, what webmaster are you taking about?

• Wow
Reactions: GAN
A lot of discourse on this board at the moment seems to come from mix ups regarding who is responsible for what in this whole fiasco.

John is not connect to the DIS/DISboards, at least not directly.

PW owns/ed the boards, John and PW own DUT.

Regardless of WM Kathy's relationship to John and her immature and disrespectful behaviour, I don't believe John actually has a say as to whether or not she should be banned/have her WM powers stripped. Currently, it seems that power lies with Corey alone.

I'm not trying to downplay her actions, I think she's a piece of work (along with another WM that I have no idea whether he's still around, but I left the boards partly because he was as bad as WMK), but we all need to remember who is responsible for what.
John =/= DIS.
Is webmaster Kathy the same Kathy that appears on DiS unplugged?

One point I would sort of side with Yankee626 here (and it's basically a defense of the wider team) is that we shouldn't take their lack of standing up for Pete as indicating they knew he was guilty of SA. It more likely means they did not like him for other reasons more directly related to how they have been treated and rather see him go (perhaps rightfully so).

Think about it - it cannot be both ways. Either they all knew he was an active predator and chose to ignore it for their jobs.......or they learned about this when we did, meaning their silence now is not due to some secret knowledge that he did it. My opinion is the second scenario in which their conscience is clean and they just want him out for basically being a horrible person to work for - but it's one or the other.

One point I would sort of side with Yankee626 here (and it's basically a defense of the wider team) is that we shouldn't take their lack of standing up for Pete as indicating they knew he was guilty of SA. It more likely means they did not like him for other reasons more directly related to how they have been treated and rather see him go (perhaps rightfully so).

Think about it - it cannot be both ways. Either they all knew he was an active predator and chose to ignore it for their jobs.......or they learned about this when we did, meaning their silence now is not due to some secret knowledge that he did it. My opinion is the second scenario in which their conscience is clean and they just want him out for basically being a horrible person to work for - but it's one or the other.
Iā€™ve spoken with one member of the team directly about this and can confidently say, they did.L not know about it. And they also alluded to the fact that they had spoken to others and none knew of the SA.

Of course, Pete was a POS boss at best, but the separation needs to be made that whilst everyone knew he was a real piece of work, bully, terrible person in general, doesnā€™t mean they could have:
1. Known he was forcing Dustin into a relationship. From the outside, it was a (dysfunctional) consensual relationship. And therefore commuting SA.
2. That any of them could have stopped it or SHOULD have stopped him. People work for horrible bosses every day because they need a pay check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter