Enchante Brunch no longer offered ?

Sailing in Oct. I had booked Enchante brunch and then cancelled. I just chalked it up to my tastes not on par with this cuisine after watching the various reviews. Hoping they redesign their menu more suited to the American palate. I know not all who sail are American however there needs to be considerations to what will work. I do see all “sold out” now for both brunch and dinner which had not been the case.
I guess everyone’s different, but this is exactly what I would not want. I would hope that with a Michelin-starred French chef overseeing things, the menu would be adventurous and consist of dishes I couldn’t sample anywhere outside of France. They’re clearly having issues with staffing and quality control, but I truly hope they never “Americanize” the menu.

Reporting back as promised! Interestingly, the first night of our cruise we received a message in the DCL app that our Enchante brunch had been cancelled. I immediately went to concierge and they were very surprised and had not heard of this happening before. After talking to the manager, the concierge reported back to me that Enchante had been “overbooked by shoreside” so some parties were being cancelled. 😡

Well, fortunately I have some friends that are high up in DCL so I called in a favor and magically my brunch was reinstated the next morning. When we showed up for brunch, there a total of 5 tables for the entire brunch (one party was large, 12 people) and they were only using the front room.

I have to say, as a “foodie” and despite the reservation hiccup, Enchante brunch exceeded my every expectation! Each course was so creative and flavorful, the service was phenomenal, and the restaurant is just gorgeous. Brunch is absolutely the time to take in the beauty of this space. The champagne pairing was a decent value with both Krug and Dom Perignon being poured. The manager did come over to the table and apologized for the difficulties, but explained that they are cutting back on capacity to assure food quality and timing of the courses. He did invite us to come back on our next voyage and I will absolutely take him up on the offer as the meal was so outstanding.

So don’t believe the negative reviews out there. If you are someone who appreciates fine meals, I would make every effort to try Enchante brunch on the Wish!

Reporting back as promised! Interestingly, the first night of our cruise we received a message in the DCL app that our Enchante brunch had been cancelled. I immediately went to concierge and they were very surprised and had not heard of this happening before. After talking to the manager, the concierge reported back to me that Enchante had been “overbooked by shoreside” so some parties were being cancelled. 😡

Well, fortunately I have some friends that are high up in DCL so I called in a favor and magically my brunch was reinstated the next morning. When we showed up for brunch, there a total of 5 tables for the entire brunch (one party was large, 12 people) and they were only using the front room.

I have to say, as a “foodie” and despite the reservation hiccup, Enchante brunch exceeded my every expectation! Each course was so creative and flavorful, the service was phenomenal, and the restaurant is just gorgeous. Brunch is absolutely the time to take in the beauty of this space. The champagne pairing was a decent value with both Krug and Dom Perignon being poured. The manager did come over to the table and apologized for the difficulties, but explained that they are cutting back on capacity to assure food quality and timing of the courses. He did invite us to come back on our next voyage and I will absolutely take him up on the offer as the meal was so outstanding.

So don’t believe the negative reviews out there. If you are someone who appreciates fine meals, I would make every effort to try Enchante brunch on the Wish!
I'm so glad to hear it! Did you by chance do a dinner there as well? If so, was it just as good?

Also, did your friends make "Friend Like Me" jokes as they used one of your wishes to fix the brunch reservation 😉

So don’t believe the negative reviews out there. If you are someone who appreciates fine meals, I would make every effort to try Enchante brunch on the
Sounds like they stopped taking new reservations bc they cut capacity. And cancelled some reservations as well. My dinner reservation for an Oct 3 was cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter