Enchanting Extras vs regular dining reservations…

glocon

DIS Veteran
I was looking at the Enchanting Extras section on MDE and noticed that the SRT fireworks package was listed but the Fantasmic fireworks packages were not.

I was remembering that Enchanting Extras were able to be booked at MN and regular readies at 6am.

Is the SRT fireworks package able to be booked at MN and the F! at 6am?

Also, wanting to check that these were all able to be booked starting at Midnight:
-Behind the Seeds
-La Cava Experience
-Sangria University
-Savor the Savanna

I know BtS probably doesn’t need advanced reservations, but it’s on our list.
We did La Cava and SU last year but I don’t remember if I was able to do those earlier than 6am.

Thanks all!

iirc Fantasmic dining packages are handled like regular dining.

And Behind the Seeds absolutely does require advanced reservations now...the days of being able to roll up to the desk day of are long gone. Last year we were not able to get it during the start of our trip at YC and had to book it at 60+7 when we were at Poly. It was not a busy time of year either. The word has definitely gotten out about this tour. I would be booking at midnight when your window opens.

Thanks-
Good to know about BtS!

I’m guessing the SRT fireworks package is in the morning like the regular dining reservations and not at midnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter