Engagement with Mickey

Don’t Mickey and Minnie meet in every park? What about AK? I haven’t done the M&G but maybe it has an actual photographer? Although the characters are in their adventure garb.

Don’t Mickey and Minnie meet in every park? What about AK? I haven’t done the M&G but maybe it has an actual photographer? Although the characters are in their adventure garb.
It's one of the few places they meet together at WDW. But maybe the OP's friend is looking for a classic Mickey costumed character.

It's one of the few places they meet together at WDW. But maybe the OP's friend is looking for a classic Mickey costumed character.
The last two times we visited the Town Square Theater only Mickey was meeting people, so be prepared to not have them both together at MK. Granted n = 2, and maybe we were just unlucky. (If I’m reading this correctly. I went back to try to figure out where “one of the few places they meet together” is, but I couldn't really tell if you were talking about MK or the Epcot spot - although I don’t think they’re together at Epcot, but it’s been a while since we’ve done the Disney Visa op.)

The last two times we visited the Town Square Theater only Mickey was meeting people, so be prepared to not have them both together at MK. Granted n = 2, and maybe we were just unlucky. (If I’m reading this correctly. I went back to try to figure out where “one of the few places they meet together” is, but I couldn't really tell if you were talking about MK or the Epcot spot - although I don’t think they’re together at Epcot, but it’s been a while since we’ve done the Disney Visa op.)
They removed Minnie from Town Square some time before our last visit in January.

AK is the place they meet together. I'm hard pressed to come up with an other right now. Separate at DHS, separate at MK and I'm pretty sure separate in Epcot (even at the Disney Visa m/g).

They removed Minnie from Town Square some time before our last visit in January.

AK is the place they meet together. I'm hard pressed to come up with an other right now. Separate at DHS, separate at MK and I'm pretty sure separate in Epcot (even at the Disney Visa m/g).

Yup. Separate at Epcot, too.

It's a bummer, really, that they are together only one place.

He just said Mickey to me. I can't wait to give him all of this info and see what he thinks!

I proposed back in November 2015 to my wife after we got pictures with Cinderella. She moved out of the way but we did get some shots from the photographer. I also forgot our backpack and had to duck back in the exit afterwards to retrieve it. The cast members and the group of people who saw us were all smiles.

I would recommend doing it somewhere there is a person taking the photos instead of the automatic cameras.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter