Engraving the medals?

DianeL

DIS Veteran
Who has done it and how did it turn out?

I finished my 1st WDW 1/2 and didn't have it engraved while at Disney because the results were still showing unofficial. Does anything ever change when it becomes official making it a wise move to wait to have the medal engraved?

Thanks!!! At least I'll have the answer for the Disneyland Medal and WDW 1/2 in 2007 :) Can't wait. If anyone reads this and took a pic of the Disneyland medal please post, I want to show hubby and stupidly didn't take a pic when I was at the Expo (too excited and nervous at the time about the current race).

Thanks!!!!!

The race just has to be certified. So in case there were any snafus or errors, they are corrected.

And after watching "Anything to Win" and the Boston Marathon 1980 scandal with Rosie Ruiz...I think the official/unofficial is more important for the winners and they've all already gotten there awards--got them that same day of the event. So it is safe to say you can probably get your medal engraved now. :)

Thanks!!! :)

Good luck with the Minnie Marathon. I wanted to do that one but don't think I can arrange to be there. I hope they do it again in 2007 when perhaps I can but with Disneyland this year I probably won't be back to WDW until Jan's Half in 2007.

Looking forward to your and everyone elses reports on the Minnie Marathon Weekend :)

We got pictures of them but I am not sure how they turned out. My computer crashed and it is taking a while to get it back to where I can actually download pictures. If you still want it, I will try to post it when everything is working.

Please Please Please!!!! That would be great! Seeing it again would be worth any wait ;)

THANKS!!!!!

Here is the pictue of the Castle medal, if everything works...

060107DisneyMarathonExpo004Modified.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter