Enjoying our stay at BLT. Been here since May 24 going home sunday

minnieluvzmickey

<font color=blue>I click my hills together! ;)</fo
Staying at BLT for the first time in a standard studio. We have a great room on the fifth floor with a view of MK and Bay Lake. It's a great location for standard view points. We are loving it here. The location is wonderful. The hotel staff is awesome....very friendly and helpful. I love the smell in the lobby. I want my house to smell like that!!!

The only cons I can think of right now is the size of the vanity in the bathroom. It's very small and I would prefer it to be outside the bathroom like at AKV.....sometimes there is an issue when one person is showering and another is using the sink and mirror but we are making it work.

Staying 9 nights total and it has been so nice to visit the parks at a slower pace and enjoy the resort. We went to the 24 hour day and had a blast.

I don't want to go home!

Happy to hear you are having a good time. Thanks for posting. :)

Glad you are enjoying your stay at what has quickly become my family's favorite resort -- and we are longtime BCV owners. I love coming back to the room after time at the parks, sitting on the balcony and looking out at the lake. Also, FYI for future: if you move up to a 1-bedroom you feel like you're getting a lot more space -- two full baths!

Glad you are enjoying your stay at what has quickly become my family's favorite resort -- and we are longtime BCV owners. I love coming back to the room after time at the parks, sitting on the balcony and looking out at the lake. Also, FYI for future: if you move up to a 1-bedroom you feel like you're getting a lot more space -- two full baths!

We have stayed in a 1 BR at AKV and SSR and enjoyed it but with just 3 of us I would rather stay in a studio and save my points for another trip.

Yay for Bay Lake!! Glad you are having a good time!

I also love the smell in the lobby. I don't know why but it smells like Hollister, but not as strong and headache inducing. ;)

We went to the 24 hour day and had a blast.
I don't want to go home!

How was the 24 hr day? Was it crowded?

We are the same way, no matter how long the stay we never want to go home. Just have to get enough points to stay the whole winter ;) Then maybe we'll be ready to go home.

Yes, many of the standard rooms are great! We had one near the sky bridge. Got to see the fireworks from the balcony and watch the monorail go by.

Home! We miss it.
Glad you're enjoying. We look forward to many future stays there.

Also like BLT including how it looks and smells in the lobby. Give us some play by play on the 24 hour day. What I would like to know is whether you were in the park at 3 in the morning and size of crowd at that time

Also like BLT including how it looks and smells in the lobby. Give us some play by play on the 24 hour day. What I would like to know is whether you were in the park at 3 in the morning and size of crowd at that time

OK we arrived at the park on May 24 at about 10:00pm ish and it was an absolute madhouse. The fireworks were just finishing and you could not even move down mainstreet. We tried to turn left and go toward adventure land but it was wall to wall people. They were rerouting people backstage and back out on to mainstreet. We decided to go ahead and get in line for Mickey and Minnie in their pajamas since we ended up back in that area after being rerouted. They started taking the pics at 11pm and we saw Mickey and Minnie around 11:3O. When we went in the line was waaaaay long behind us. We rode about 4 rides I think and it was really crowded the whole night. They were all out of the event shirts except for 2xl and 3xl but we were told we could order them online for the next 3 days and we did. We left around 4am and people were still dancing the night (or morning) away in front of the castle. I thought the crowd would start to taper off after 12 or 1 but it never did. It was really fun even with the crowd and I would do it again in a minute but this time I would stay til the end. :yay:

Here is another "I love the smell of the lobby" post. I asked about. Apparently it is aloe and clover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter