Enlighten me....

Codes are something that Disney puts out, sometimes in the form of postcards directly to people or through newspaper ads, etc. If you make your reservation using this code then you're able to get a (sometimes) great discount on your reservation. A great place to go to get the codes that are available at this time is: mousesavers.com

Hope this helps!

edited to remove a link to a commercial site

Sorry to seem dense; I've never had to do reservations. My mom has always made the plans--now I'm the mom, lol!

No Problem! Disney seems to have a language all it's own. Hope you have a great time, and find great "codes!"

You can always book a room ar a regular rate and then apply an anvailable code to it as soon as it comes out. There are a limited number of rooms available for a particular code. Also, not all resorts are necessarily availble with all codes. Another way to get reduced rates is to buy an AP and look for AP rates to come out. If you have a AAA membership, rooms are availble throughout the year at a 20% off. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter