~Enough LaZiNess AlrEady ~ LaZyLady's TR FiNALLY done

Nice updates and ending. You have some awesome pics of Swan and TL.
We ended out anniversary vaca. with WS too. It was so quiet. We just wandered around the whole thing. It is a great way to end things.

Thanks for sharing this TR with us! I enjoyed reading it.
I see your ticker is close to your next adventure. Have a great trip.

Nice updates and ending. You have some awesome pics of Swan and TL.
We ended out anniversary vaca. with WS too. It was so quiet. We just wandered around the whole thing. It is a great way to end things.

Thanks for sharing this TR with us! I enjoyed reading it.
I see your ticker is close to your next adventure. Have a great trip.

:thumbsup2 Thanks Kristel!!! We really appreciate that. Having had no clue how hard this would be to write, your :goodvibes comments were so sweet to hear! Thanks again.

Congrats on finishing your trip report! I'm having a heck of a time finishing off mine. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I never realized just how much work goes into it. So I am super proud of you for charging through and getting it done.

It sounded like you had a great last day even though you hit the wall. It happens to the best of us.

Hope you have a great vacation at the Poly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter