• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ent and Fan Club rate HELP...

patriciahuang

Earning My Ears
Hi! Read most of the posts with regards to Entertainment and Fan Club rates. Just have some questions.

1) Where do I call to ask for Ent or Fan Club rates?

2) Do I need to buy an Entertainment book before making the reservations or can I make the reservation withourt Ent book and buy the Ent book after. I want to check first if Ent rates are available for my dates and buy the entertainment book if I'm sure already on those that Ent rate is available non those dates.

3) Do I need the fan club card at booking time or this is needed at check-in time only?

Thanks!

You only need them when you check in. Ent book can be bought online at www.entertainment .com. Fan club card- look for thread at top of page . Also check out hotel kingdom. They have had some awesome rates lately!! Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter