Ent Rate For July 2004?

Mickeygirl

Mouseketeer
Whoops:tongue: I posted on the wrong board for this question so I'll try again:wave2: What is the best rate anyone has gotten for July 2004 so far:confused: Here's hoping we all get really good rates:tongue:

Thanks for the info:wave:

We are going for part of our honeymoon July 1-4. These are the entertainment rates I was quoted (prices higher on weekend):

RPH Water View $189; $199
RPH Standard $169; $179

HRH Nothing discounted available

PBH Garden $183;$212

We went with the Royal Pacific Waterview. I am hoping something else comes out that is better, because these prices are so much higher than last year.

same rates quoted here. i am going june 28 thru july 02. i did read on this board though that if you can change your rates to the 3rd week of june or to august, there is an ent rate of $134 floating around.

July 10-14 HRH

Gardenview

July 10--$199
July11, 12, 13--$189

As stated in a post above, the weekend rate is higher.

Sounds like good rates. At least better than what has been quoted lately. It seems $200 is the lowest rate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter