• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ent. Rates over Easter

ann0511

Earning My Ears
Just an FYI...we are staying at RP april 8 - 16....called for ENT rate and was told no rate available at that time it was a Black Out Date....bummer....guess we'll be staying elsewhere...Ann

I was told there would be no Fan Club or AP rates for my dates because of spring break (March 18-23). The dates are 'blacked-out'. I checked hotelkingdom.com and got decent rates. Check them out. Other posters seemed to have good experiences with hotelkingdom.com.
Universal did have Ent rates for my dates, but they were not as good as hotelkingdom.com for all of the nights.

:wave2: I also booked my Palm Sunday weekend through Hotel Kingdom about a month ago ($169/night). Just called 1-888-322-5541 for Ent rates and everything was sold out at RPR except for a king suite for $359.

I also tried for April (4-8) and told that there is a blackout for April 1-15. I am very bummed! We need two rooms since there are 6 of us and can't afford too much per night. I'll keep trying and will check hotelkingdom. I asked about APH and Fan Club rates and nothing is available yet, but there doesn't seem to be a block-out for those rates.

T&B

I called Loews today, and received an ent. rate of 189.00 for waterview or 144.00 for standard at RPH. My dates are June16-21. Still looking for better rates. Has anyone gotten anything better?

I booked a standard room @ RPR through Universal for Easter weekend with the hopes than either FC or ENT rates would be lower. In the meantime I read the boards and heard about HotelKingdom. I booked through them for $169 per night. I'm thankful I did....those same rooms are up to the non-discounted rate of $239 now!!!!

I've also been trying to get the ENT rate with my original ressie. One day last week I got a great CSR that moved dates around for me. ENT rates started back up on Thursday, Apr 15th for $144 and Friday, Apr 16th for $168.

I'm keeping my HK ressie and cancelling the other unless someone thinks AP rates may go below $169 from Good Friday through Easter Monday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter