Enterprise??

trustknoone

Mouseketeer
I tried asking on the transportation board but only got 1 response. Have any of you DVCer's used Enterprise in Orlando? How were they? DD and I are planning on using them for our OKW trip.

Thanks
Angela

Only Avis and National because of the discounts we have avaliable with them. Avis 3 times - National 7 times.

We've only rented from Dollar, so I guess we're creatures of habit. We got a pretty good rate for 8/19 using the code FVG. If you plug in your dates, choice of car and the code on dollar.com, you can check out their prices for comparison.

Sorry..I know this doesn't really answer your question.

Dotti

We use Enterprise whenever we fly down.You phone them from their courtesy phone,they send a shuttle to pick you up.Their depot is a couple miles away.you drop vehicle back off at depot,they take you to airport.Have had great success with them.

I have used them twice, Once for business and once for pleasure. The in airport renters are much more convenient, The shuttle trip can sometimes add 45 min to your schedule, So unless you get a much better rate from Enterprise (not likely) its just not worth it.

Thanks guys I will stick with them. Yes I did get a great rate 14.40 per day on an economy car.

Angela

I have always got great rates from Enterprise. If I find a better rate from competitors, Enterprise can often match it up for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter